- 1. Accounting and certification of ownership of securities.
- 2. Maintaining a separate depo account of a depositor.
- 3. Accounting and certification of transfers of securities, including cases of encumbrance of securities.
- 4. Registration as a nominal holder of clients' securities in the register of holders of registered securities or with another depository.
- 5. Maintaining depo accounts for different categories of depositors: owners, trustees, nominee holders.
- 6. Services to help stockholders exercise their rights under securities: representing the interests of the client at general meetings of shareholders (by proxy), receiving dividends, income, and other payments on securities.
- 7. Prompt provision of information from issuers and registrars, including transmission of voting ballots and other documents (information) required for participation in general meetings of the issuer’s shareholders.
- 8. Transactions with foreign securities.
- 9. Conducting corporate actions.
- 10. Assignment of CFI codes to foreign securities (via the central depository)
The depository ensures the confidentiality of information about the person to who a depo account is opened, as well as information about such an account and operations on it.
Foreign Enterprise Limited Liability Company "GENEZIX CAPITAL" (Abbreviated name: FE LLC "GENEZIX CAPITAL")
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 308686604
Address: Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent 100000, Mirzo-Ulugbek district, Mustakillik avenue, 75.
Telegram /WhatsApp +998900495777